Kentucky Sheepskin Girth
The Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Girth is an extremely soft and comfortable girth mainly used for training purposes:
- It has been developed for horses with a sensitive skin against girth galls and rubs.
- It is made out of an artificial sheepskin with the same performances and characteristics of real sheepskin.
- The buckles are made out of stainless steel with a 3 layer elastic on both ends for better strength and durability.
- The outer layer is made out of Nylon and is very light.
- The sheepskin girth is machine washable and air dry.