Freejump SOFT'UP PRO Plus Stirrup
The elasticity enabled by the design of the FREEJUMP stirrups offers an unmatched comfort to rider's joints and your horse's or pony's back!
- Patented flexible outer branch helps free the foot in case of a fall
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap FREEJUMP stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Tempered spring steel single branch with extra high mechanical resistance
Our research and development on the SOFT’UP CLASSIC stirrups led us to validate the choice of an enlarged platform with rounded corners to improve the comfort.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Made in France
We are bringing this latest improvement to the SOFT’UP PRO : the SOFT’UP PRO+ features a platform extended by 1.6 cm (27% enlarged) which allows an exceptional foot touch in combination with the shocks’ absorption capabilities of the spring steel.
Exclusive non slip longer studs