Schulz Equestrian Bags - Boot Bag
With the 1912 Collection, Schulz Equestrian Bags is commemorating dressage’s entrance into the Olympic games, our debut collection merges real-world utility with enduring elegance and longevity.
Have a look at the 1912 Boot Bag!
From tack room to showgrounds, the 1912 Boot Bag will stand in waiting throughout all your equine endeavors. This carrier opens entirely, so you’ll never have to wrestle your boots in and out again. The base insert measures 33cm for shoe size and fits boots as tall as 60cm (from bottom of heel to top of boot).
- Included, Anesi, our beautiful padded leather shoulder strap to ease the carry
- Full-zip opening for easy access
- Molded leather base for structured and reinforced silhouette
- Zippered pocket with key clip for personal items
- Vent lid for heat and moisture
- Padded inside divider to keep boots safe and scuff-free
- Removable base for easy cleaning
- Ring hooks for shoulder straps
- Patent-pending Metis dock system to attach helmet bag to boot bag
- Padded handles for a comfortable carry
- Water-resistant zippers
- 100% recycled polyester for durability and ease of cleaning
- Leather Accents: LWG Gold Rated soft-polish leather. Vegetable-tanned and waterproofed with natural oils and waxes.
- Exterior: brush off dirt and barn debris.
- Interior: Remove inserts, shake out, and spot clean as needed. Shake out interior and rinse as needed.
Connects with the Helmet bag for convenience!